- Waking up with a start on Saturday morning, surprised to have slept past 7am which is unusual for me
- Grabbing the dog and heading out for a fast 6km along the river, bouncing along to my ipod and enjoying the warm weather
- A quick shower later, settling down in my comfy clothes for a day of Ph.D editing.
- Finishing up a little early so being persuaded by the r to have a little trip to the shops and coming home an hour later with a lawn mower and pie dish.
- Wrapping some Kinfolk magazines ready for postage next week.
- Giving the garden an overhaul, mow and weed, and killing a spider which was of such gigantic proportions that it must have been from Harry Potter
- Cooking a chicken and mushroom pie for tea, with rough puff pastry, roast sweet potatoes and lots of veggies.
- Slobbing out on the sofa for the evening, doing some work on the laptop and watching rubbish films on Netflix.
- A sleep filled with nightmares and cold sweats preluded to me waking up on Sunday morning with a stinking cold.
- Downing a cup of coffee and thanking the universe for a good outfit, hair and skin day which somehow made my blocked nose more bearable.
- Driving to work across the Derbyshire Dales, misty and mysterious at 7am
- A morning of coffees and toasted tea cakes followed by a busy afternoon frantically serving tea and cake
- Rushing home to the Mr, ready to rest my heavy head and sore sinuses, nibble on some fancy pizza and sip a hot toddy before bed.
Oh and also, if any of you are debating visiting the Country Living Christmas Fair in Harrogate this November (I'm going! See you there?), tickets are 241 until today only! Visit www.countrylivingfair.com/harrogate and quote EBCL14 when booking *
*This post is not sponsored. I AM attending and can't wait!*